Part 3: Certified HUG Teacher Program
Requirements And How to Submit Your Documents
Part I and Part II
Watch Part I and Part II on the DVD.
Take and score at least 70% on the Post-test for Part I and Part II. Keep these Post-tests until you complete Part III.
- Read Part III required articles and blogs
- Review HUG DVD and Handout (available in Farsi)
- Teach Parents:
- Teach 4 individual Parent Visit sessions with parents
- Or teach 2 individual Parent Visit sessions + teach one HUG Your Baby class to parents (you can use “understanding your new born PowerPoint and script available here to teach parents).
- Document your work with parents by using the “Parent Visit” form and the “Teaching a HUG Class”
- Write and submit one story about your experience using The HUG. This will be published in the HUG For Iran Blog (www.hugforiran.com)
- Take and score at least 70% on the Part III Post-test
- Complete the course evaluation.
- Please email all of the following items to me at one time.
- Documentation of your individual Parent Teaching and/or of your HUG class
- Your blog
- Post-test part I, Part II and Part III
- Your course evaluation
I will evaluate these requirements and send you your certificate.